Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love date...

I decided to do something extra special for Valentines day! I am going to set up the kid tent so we can have a sleepin' over in the living room, blow up balloons, get the kids some special valentines day "love gifts" ( hubby is included in that "kid" category) Pop some corn, put on a movie and have a fun and exiting LOVE date with my family!
I told Ty about it and he is soooo excited, he is doing the countdown to valentines day! I will try and remember to take some pics to share.
I made some "art" for my room ;-)
Click the picture to enlarge

Tamaya made her bed, honesty she is too cute and sooo helpful!

I try and send Ty healthy-ish leftover lunches at school (each class has a microwave), sometimes I will also make him wraps & try and get creative, but sometimes I am at a loss and have NO CLUE what to send... so, I made some salmon pies today to freeze for those days we are sans left overs or out of ideas ;-)

Also made some little apple pie tarts, I had some pie shells left and apples in the fridge that probably won't last very much longer. They are YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yumm! save some goodies for us!

So far my plans are on track for this weekend in Ottawa and heading to Deep/Chalk on Sunday - when would it be convenient to visit ya'll?

Patricia

Billy said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to read more about your exciting day!

Sue said...

Hi Patricia, That's great!!! We are flexible so I will leave the time up to you ;-)