Friday, August 24, 2007

Staying until the bitter end...

Today I have made the decision that I will be staying until the end. After mulling it over I think me leaving my baby girl would be devastating for the both of us, and at this point I just can't do it. Besides if I leave I really don't trust anything will get done without ME being on top of it. I can guarantee once I get home I will have a whole lot of things to talk about, for now I really just want to concentrate on getting her home though.

Today I have gone to the Canadian embassy and received the application to redo her expired medical. I will do that while I am waiting for my O director to return from France so I can get the dang paper to get my file released from MOI. I figure if I am here I may as well be doing something to stop the end delays. A few weeks back when we had the O director over for dinner I had mentioned Tamaya's medical would expire on the 27th, but she assured me I would be home long before than, I said well lets just get it done so we can avoid a further delay and she pretty much flat out told me NO, (hmmmm, I guess I should have gone ahead and done it anyways eh... URGGGGGH) Whatever though... must be that I know nothing eh!?!

Well I can see I have now turned this into a rant..lol.

I will keep you all posted and hopefully I can figure out a way to post a couple pics soon :-)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hi Sue!

First time back to blogging since the start of the summer. Great to see that you are still here. Looking forward to returning often!

Holly said...

I am glad you will at least get this time to bond until you both come home. Praying, praying, praying for you!!!

Holly