Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a mess...

You know, I can honestly say that I am so frustrated, I have still not had confirmation that our file has been released. Our orphanage director is gone to France for a few weeks and assured us she would have someone help us finish off the rest of the paper, but they both are now saying they DON'T do passports. URGHHHHHH

Luckily we had met a wonderful orphanage director and he has offered to help get us the passports and help finish off the rest of the papers to get her home. Imagine having to have someone else save the day and at least hold our hand while we complete the process ourselves!!!

Hopefully tomorrow when we go to Haitian immigration we will see our files there and be able to get the passport relatively soon.

I have booked a flight out for Saturday and I HOPE HOPE HOPE that Tamaya and I are on it!!!

I will keep you posted and THANKS for your support and kind words

2 comments:

lori shepler - said...

praying for you - who did you get to help you through?

lori (http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/)

Sue said...

Hi Lori,
Rock from ANA is the one that has stepped up.
Sue