Monday, December 03, 2007

Snow day - Part 2...

What did we do on our snow day? I dressed up the kids and took pictures ;-) I had to make sure Ty's suit still fit, and once he was all dressed up I figured I should take a couple snapshots so I got Tamaya dressed up as well. Tamaya has a extravagant dress that Steve's grandparents gave to her as a gift when she got home.

I have intentions to bring them to get some professional pictures taken, but I highly doubt I will get them in time for Christmas. So I may as well wait until the new year!

I'm not completely satisfied with my pictures and may try again another day - Ty was being SILLY, but here are a couple of the nice ones for your viewing pleasure..lol





Then this afternoon we headed outside to shovel the driveway. I don't even think we had that much snow all of last year!
Welcome to Canada Tamaya!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - I am so glad you had that dump truck to help you out....LOL

Cute photos - I have been meaning to take Douby in for some professional shots for about three years now.....

Fortunately, his school photos are great quality - very professional.

Billy said...

You did get a lot of snow! When I first glanced at the pictures, I thought they were professional. The kids look great.

Lost Creek Soaps said...

Sue,

I love the pictures that you took of the kids dressed up.

You get too much snow for me.

take care,

Suzanne Seagren

Anonymous said...

what? not blog for 6 days!!! are you totally snowbound now???

For another cool blog try "I am bossy" at http://www.iambossy.com/i_am_bossy/
it's hilarious!

Lisa Zuhlke said...

Sue, I love your pictures you took of the kids and they really do look professional-what a dress for Tamaya-she looks like an angel and Ty is sooooo cute. Thanks for posting-we got a little snow-not as much as you did though.

Love ya,

Lisa