Monday, December 03, 2007

Snow day...

I managed to get my Christmas decorations up yesterday. We decided against putting up the tree this year. We are going to be away for the holidays and have a special tree day planned for the kids at my parent house. We are going to "cut" the tree in the back yard (my parents are going to get a pre-cut tree and we are going to pretend to cut it for the kids..lol) Depending on the weather we may get some sliding in. We are going to put the Christmas carols on, make some hot cocoa and decorate the tree with my parents, my sister, Steve, the kids and I. I'm looking forward to it!

This morning I awoke to loads of snow. Steve had to shovel his way out of the driveway! As soon as I saw it I should of gone back to bed, I just knew it had to be a snow day for Ty. The kids slept in until almost 8 :-)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're not putting the big tree up? :(

p.s. kids are adorable, decor is nice, as usual.

!!!!

Sue said...

LOL, I guess you were kept out of the loop.. HAHAHA!!!- They most love me more. ;-) I was trying to convince Mom & Dad to go deep in the forest to get one, but with all the snow it didn't make much sense. So as of now we are going to "cut" one in the backyard ;-)

Anonymous said...

or we can pretend the big fake one is real & put that up instead? hahaha