Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great days...


Beautiful Tamaya

The pirate...

Ty very seriously trying to "win"

Oh man - That was TOO FUNNY.

The little bugger flew right into the....

Dog dish ;-)


We have been having such great days around here. This weekend was so nice and relaxing. I got to spend some nice one on one with the kids. We played with Ty's magnetics, a few games of pop up pirate and Steve and Ty even played with Ty's soldiers. It was too cute to see Steve get all flustered with Ty "touching" his display..lol I had to remind Steve who's toys they were and that he was the adult... :-)

Saturday night Steve and I went to a nice supper with friends of ours. It was a nice evening and just what I needed... a night with ADULTS!!!

On Sunday afternoon we all huddled in my room, the kids and Steve played on the ground and I watched my family in admiration. A few times I caught myself feeling happy tears coming! Awwww what a life :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man overboard!!