Monday, January 14, 2008

Name change...

Edited this morning
Are you all thinking?, I've had 40+ views since this post... nobody has anything...c'mon don't be shy???

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a new blog name.
The current name is so... last year ;-)

I thought it would be fun to have a little reader contest!!!

Think of a cool new name -Leave your suggestions in the comment section.

*** If your name suggestion is chosen you will received a little somffin-somffin ;-) ***

(if you know us personally please no use of any identifying info)

Happy thinking and good luck!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can think of tons of cool identifying names ( your last name really lends itself to that but not "non-identifying" ones...I'll keep thinking...

Patricia

Anonymous said...

How about "my perfect life"? I did a quick google and did not find any other blogs with that name.
Readers will understand both the truth and irony behind the title...

Sue said...

oooooowe - "my perfect life" is a good contender ;-)

I sooo know that there would be so many ways to use our last name..lol

Anonymous said...

or "T 'n T" since your kids are dynamite!

Sue said...

LOL.. Great minds think alike!!! I had actually thought of T'nT, but I especially like the "my kids are dynamite"

salvant7 said...

The Canaribbean Clan
The Wee Tees and Me
Two for Sue

ok, i am not good at this...HA!

Anonymous said...

Suze,
I have been thinking, but my creative juices must be dried up. The best I can come up with is "Life with Ty and Toutou"
Sorry,
Corey

Sue said...

Thanks guys, (well.. I mean ladies, but you know what I mean!)

I think they are all really good and I appreciate your input!

The winner will be chosen by my readers votes ;-) Feel free to vote for which ever one you like the best too!

Good luck..lol ( I better start thinking of the little somefin-somefin!)