Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who is Sue...

You know...I have been feeling like a mom, yes, a mom. I love being a mom, but I am so much more than that! I am Sue. I couldn't have dreamt up such a wonderful life for myself. I adore my hubby and my children, but occasionally I find myself on a road to self discovery. I sometimes question who I really am. I go through spurts of wanting a change in life. Something that is exclusively mine - something I can excel at. I find it hard to find that special something... and it seems that once I do find something of interest I get bored with it and want to move on to something else... I like to dab in all sort of things I guess.

I took on a project for my sister (actually I am doing an essay for one of her classes..sssshhhhh!) I thought this would be a great way for me to feel like I was doing something "intelligent", and have a challenge.. yeah well... it's freaken HARD! I barely came out of high school with passing grades (apparently you actually have to show up to classes to do good!) and now I take on this university essay?!? Yup, DUMB A$$. But I have to admit - I kind of feel like I'm doing something for me. (even though it's for her!)

I still wonder and think of what I would like to do when I grow up... I thought about maybe taking some on-line college courses?!? Some that would amount to an actual career once the kids are both in school full time. But again I find myself in a situation of being afraid of committing to something and getting bored with it, wasting both my time and money.

That was my deep thoughts for today.. have a great weekend ;-)

2 comments:

Billy said...

I think Who is Sue should be the new title of your blog. You just stated it all in your first paragraph of this post.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

aww

hahaha

I LOVE YOU!