Saturday, May 01, 2010

Hair dye, new hairstyle & shopping with the kids solo...

I'm sitting here with a cup of Java and a head full of hair dye. I decided to get a new hairstyle last Thursday. I had let my hair grow for the past couple years and I was so ready for a change. I've been looking for a new hairstylist... someone that was in with the new trends and would find something to suit my "round" face. I think I'm happy with the new cut. It's kind of longer at the front and shorter at the back. My friends seem to like it... and, they are honest enough that if they didn't like it so much they certainly wouldn't be shy to let me know. I call it the reverse mullet - party at the front and all business at the back ;-)

I have to bring the kids shopping to buy spring clothes (they have pretty much worn out and out grown all their winter gear and are needing some new stuff. Steve has opted to stay home alone... should be interesting. Ty has become VERY particular about what he will wear, I'm looking forward to seeing what he chooses.

Edited to add: I didn't have a chance to post prior to leaving - however the day was surely an adventure, the kids made some good choices with their new clothes - maybe I can convince them to do a fashion show for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: