Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Calm...

I'm not sure why or how I came to feel this way, but today I feel calm... I feel peace in my heart.

Maybe it's the fact that what comes up must go down, but I can't remember the last time I felt like this. It feels really nice.
No excitement or anticipation. No anger or fear... just a sense of peace and calm. A sense that everything will be OK, and realisation that nothing can take my spirit away.

Maybe it's a temporary feeling... but I'm liking it. Even if it's for an hour I'll take it. Maybe I'm just done stressing? Or maybe it's because it's Tuesday and I have my patience hat back on till the next breakdown...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good ol' vent to give some peace for a short while...

Enjoy the warm weather - have another water fight!

Patricia

Sue said...

LOL... The weather WAS warm, however we are just about to get a thunderstorm/major rain..lol I had actually planned an afternoon in the sprinkler, but it looks like it's going to be a play-dough indoor afternoon!

Maybe tomorrow ;-)
Sue

Anonymous said...

hey, you have heaven's sprinkler!!
If it is warm enough - just go play in the rain!! I love doing that..

Patricia

Sue said...

Oh it was in my thoughts!!! I love playing in the rain!!!

Had it not been for the thunder and lighting we sooooo would have been all over that opportunity!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember those thunderstorms up there - they are pretty awesome as the storm hits the hills in quebec!!
I miss them a bit - we get loud ones here but they just pass over quickly...

Patricia