Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday already?!?!...

Same ol' same ol' here, NOTHING new to report.

It's been nice to have Jeremy for the week, but I'm also happy it's Friday and I'll have next week off ;-) This waking up at 6am does nothing for me. I'm usually up between 6:30 and 7:00, but that extra little sleep and not being awoken abruptly makes a HUGE difference.

Still no baby news. I can't believe that another week may pass me by with no news. Today is exactly a month away from Tamaya's 2nd b-day. I would have never imagine she would not have been home by now. I wish I could just enjoy this time as a parent of one without the adoption constantly being on my mind. I remember so clearly when we were at the end of Ty's adoption and how I was just trying to enjoy the "quiet" of being just a family of 2, enjoy my freedom, but NO... he was constantly at the back of my thoughts. And here we are... and I'm doing the same with her adoption. Instead of just enjoying being a family of 3... no sib rivalry, no toddler dependence,(not that dependence is a bad thing, just that Ty is at such an independent stage, able to dress himself, be out of my line of site for a few minutes etc)... all I can think about (or rather I should say obsess about) is my baby and craving her so bad. Oh well eh!

Anyways today is a late day for me (Jeremy is only coming at 8:30), so I should get in the shower and give my house a quick once over before he comes. It's been raining all week except for one day when it was super cold, the kids almost needed their snowsuits while we were playing at the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sue, how can she not be at the back of your thoughts?? She is your child!!

Just keep pluggin' away at that to-do list!!

my fingers and toes are crossed that you will hear something soon! Maybe you need a prediction from Psychic Sue!

Patricia