Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home safe and sound...

Ty and I made it to my parent house just in time to have supper.... Gotta love mom's home cooking. :-)

On my way here I got a chip in my windshield... talk about poopy! Every vehicle we have owned thus far, we have had to change the windshield because of rocks chips. When the rock first hit I thought we might be able to get away with getting it repaired. It was about the size of a quarter, but then it started spreading :-( Oh well... there goes a few hundred bucks!

Every time we are here it's a mad rush to see everyone and still, we never seem to have enough time to see everyone. Today tentative plans will be to visit my in-laws and Steve's grand-parents. I love being home.

This weekend we will probably go camping. I'm really looking forward to fishing, spider-dogs and marshmallows...swimming in the lake and just enjoying watching Ty do all those fun things. Assuming we don't get news this week I may actually stay a little longer? Or perhaps take a different route home and do some site seeing with Ty. It's nice to be here and have a change in the wait... so far so good... but it's still the beginning of the week..lol.. so I hope I'm not talking to fast!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a detour home via toronto!!

BTW, what are spider-dogs?

Patricia

Sue said...

Spider dogs are a wiener with both ends sliced in 4 equal pieces and once you roast them on the campfire the ends separate and curl up making the wiener look like a spider! hence the name spider-dog ;-)

I'll include pics once we do them... just for you!!!

Sue

Anonymous said...

Sue, I'm planning an afternoon at the Hollinger park. I think you should come. Were having a picnic. Give me a call.
Chris

Anonymous said...

I don't think my last comment went through.
Those spider dogs sound great!!

Don't forget that detour via southern ontario...so Ty can visit his "brown friends"...lol

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous.. i wish i was home.. i miss you xx

Sue said...

Patricia, Steve, Ty and I are going to attend the picnic in July!!! :-) Ty will enjoy his many, many brown friends! Hopefully Tamaya will be with us by then! I have a real hard time convincing myself to drive to TO, so unless I have someone with me, or someone else driving it's highly unlikely I will do the run alone, YUP I am a Toronto(and Montreal too)traffic CHICKEN...lol

Lynn, I wish you were here too, you should of came with!!! Miss ya too sistah! xxoo

Anonymous said...

Darn! and Douby and I head off to Nova Scotia the day of the picnic...

I am considering a trip up north to Ottawa and possibly Deep later in the summer so I hope we can visit then.

Patricia

Billy said...

Enjoy your weekend. Rest, relax, and have some fun. Take us along with your pictures if you get a chance. Take care of yourself.