Sunday, June 03, 2007

My family members ROCK!!!

My grandma let the cat out the bag... It was supposed to be a surprise BUT....she was so excited it just came out. ;-)

My family members are getting together next weekend and throwing a fundraising-garage sale to help bring Tamaya home. The proceeds will help us with our flight and expenses in Haiti.

I have to say I have been so fortunate with the support we have had in both of our adoptions. Our family and friends have been there for us in so many ways. THANK YOU!!!

If any of my friends (in particular the ones back home..lol) would like to donate items to sell or if you would like to attend the yard sale let me know and I will get you in touch with my Auntie Sunshine and she could provide the details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue, can you let me know where and when? I'll try to drop off some stuff.
Chris