Sunday, July 08, 2007

another this and that post...

Steve and I had our 7th anniversary yesterday. It's pretty cool cause the date is 07-07-07... we have been married 7 years, so it just seemed fitting that I give him a big old smooch at 7:00. Maybe this is the start of some good luck or something!!!
---------------------

Today is Tamaya's 2nd birthday! I was going to do a little something to honour her today, but decided that instead we will just celebrate once she is home and that we can all be together.

---------------------
Tub drawings...

--------------------------

and well besides that all is well, I'm finally getting over my fatigue from the trip and catching up. Steve is back to square one with his back which needed me to make some adjustments in my "to do" stuff... which pretty much means I now have everything to do again. Not that I begrudge it, just needed to adjust to it. I really feel for him. To be doing soooo much better, then out of the blue he is back to being able to do NOTHING. Tomorrow he goes in for his first cortisone shot. We are hoping it will at least take some of the pain away!

2 comments:

Billy said...

My thoughts are with you in hopes that your baby girl will be home soon. You have so much patience and courage.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tamaya! I hope you get home soon.