Monday, July 16, 2007

Another week, another ray of hope...

Every week I start with another little glimmer of hope. Maybe this week? In the meantime I have been trying really hard to keep my mind occupied.

I have been feeling good, refreshed, energized. This past week I have managed to accomplish a whole bunch of things....from weeding the garden, working out, having a few dates with Ty, laundry, keeping the house clean, changing furniture around and experimenting in the kitchen.

I have a little project I'm going to start. I just have to figure out how I want to do it. I want to make a story book for Ty about his life/adoption story. We had got him an adoption book that we had personalised, but it's a general story. I'm just not sure how I'm going to do it. I may do it in a scrapbook type style with journaling... or I may get adventurous and draw it... !!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

This is something I would also like to do once Wadner and Mia get home, but I just don't know where to start. I think I would like to do it Scrapbook style, but I am not very creative!!! Good luck and I hope it turns out great :)

Holly

Annabel said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea! I'm sure Ty will love it! It will also keep your mind busy for a while. I hope your little girl comes home soon, however.

Anonymous said...

get cracking on that book - I think you will have your hands full very very soon!!! Files are MOVING!!!

Please please please, (insert appropriate deity), make it happen this week!!!!

I'm holding my breath...
Patricia

Sue said...

YES, please, please, please let us be one of those families as well!!! I don't know how much more of this I can take!?!?!?! I just want THIS to be over.

Sue

Anonymous said...

I completely understand since I was in that situation for two months and you have suffered oh so much longer!!! I am sure that if you are one of those families and you should be since you fit all the criteria! that Margarette is waiting till she has passports in hand to tell her people anything...
BTW, with the scrapbooking - I wimped out and am doing the online version from creative memories - I can add all the photos and etext I want and then have them print me up hardcopy books! I still have to scan some of hte documents before I can send it off though.

Patricia

lori shepler - said...

i love your blog so keep it coming!!

lori (http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/)