Friday, July 20, 2007

This is the deal...

I know I haven't been the greatest blogger lately and this, my readers, is because I can't think of anything good to say. I have complained enough about this whole mess. I am hurting, I am upset and I don't want to say anything on here that I may regret later.

Put it this way. If I were to post my true feelings... it would comprise of a whole lot of cuss words... and a whole lot of WHAT THE "F'S"

Thus far I have not used profanity on my blog, but it has been self restraint to say the least.

It's looking like another week with NO news. Files have come out this week... all submitted after ours (like months after ours) So bare with me while I try to find the inner strength to be positive again.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Sue,

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers. I just keep thinking that any day now, everything will be fixed and we will hear of files moving and kids coming home. Wouldn't it be so nice if everyday someone (or more than one person!!) had good news to share?!! I am waiting for that day, and it better be soon :)

Holly

Anonymous said...

$#@#$%%$#@#@&%$#@###!!!!

AND JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE:
%^$@$#$%$$#$@%%^%&*!!!!

OK, I said it so you didn't have to!

Hang in there....there is not much else you can do right now....

Patricia

Anonymous said...

Suze,

Email me. Swear a lot. I was in the Army, I can take it.

Love you baby!
Corey

Sue said...

Holly - Thanks for the support. It would be nice if the flow would be nice and steady, but better yet! That things would come out nice and steady and in ORDER!!! ;-)

Patricia - now, now.. that is such fake profanity..lol, too cute!

Corey - Thanks sister!!!