Thursday, July 12, 2007

Feeling good...

This past week I have been doing good. Since Tamaya's birthday has come and gone my stress level has gone down a couple octaves. The anticipation of getting her here before her 2nd is gone!!! Now I know I have to pay her ticket home, I know we will celebrate once she is here and it is what it is. Who knows when, but at least for now I'm pretending life is "normal" and living!!!

I have signed up for curves. I went yesterday and I loved it. It made me feel so GREAT, and brought back memories of a time when I actually made time for me!!! I have always been a "stress eater" and recently have been making better choices in my food consumption. The "eat whatever" thing just doesn't work for me and why wait until she is here to take off my "baby weight"! Jeepers had I been smart and started working out at the beginning of her adoption I would be a size 2 by now... ;-)

Well I should get my butt in gear, I ran errands all day yesterday and it shows in my housework... a quick once over will make it nice and fresh and will make me feel better as well! Plus I have an appointment this afternoon for a hair cut and a brow wax... that in itself will make me feel like a women again!!!

Have a GREAT day!!!

2 comments:

Billy said...

I am thankful you are taking some time out for YOU. Hope you have a great week.

Holly said...

I have to say, a good hair-cut, eyebrow wax always makes me feel better!!!
Holly