Thursday, July 05, 2007

This and that....

Nothing new to report. Ty and I came home Sunday and have been keeping busy since we arrived.

Still no news on WHEN. :-( The last couple days have been easier than normal waiting days. *I think* the fact that I know she won't be here for her birthday has actually made the waiting more bearable? (if that makes any sense) The anticipation of "maybe before her 2nd" was more disturbing and stressful than the realisation that she simply wont be here for her big 2. It sucks, but oh well, I guess we will celebrate once she is home. I may still do a little something at home to honour her, maybe a little cake and wrap some presents for her to keep in her room for once she gets here.

Besides that, Marijke is back in Haiti as you can see by the previous post, we got picture spoiled!!! It had been such a long time since I had received a bunch of pictures and it was so nice to see our baby girl. It was a pleasant surprise!!!

No comments: