Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Attachment & bonding...

As far as my bonding with Tamaya goes, since I have been "aware" I have noticed some extra awwww moments. I have moments of looking at her and getting THE feeling. I have been taking extra time to spend some one on one fun, quality time with her - doing her nails, playing dolls. I have also been spending more time with her before bedtime just snuggling, singing to her and rubbing her back. It's just really been nice to enjoy her!

She love helping out and I have been making a conscious effort to include her in everything I do.

When she wakes up from her nap I plan on baking with her. (if she isn't up soon it may wait until I get Ty from the bus) - Pics to follow!

3 comments:

Angela said...

that's so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work - soon she will be as much a child of your heart and soul as Ty is!!

BTW, I like the new banner but on my computer it is awfully big - the "Ty" part is off the screen edge...

Patricia

Sue said...

She is certainly working her way up there :-)

I changed the size of the banner. I found it big as well. Thanks for the "push"..lol

Sue