Monday, November 12, 2007

Being aware...

Admitting what is going on and reflecting has certainly brought some issues forthright and now it's time to deal and make changes.

Yesterday was a very emotional day for me... You know, one of those days were your heart is on your sleeve (maybe even brought on by hormones?!?) and you realise all of the problems around you that need to be addressed instead of being swept under the rug. Yeah.. I have been doing some sweeping and now it's time to work through some of my shit and make time for me! I have been through so much emotionally in the past year or so and now it's time to address those things so that I can be a better me, wife and mother.

I am looking forward to the change!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought Tammy cleaned everything from under the rugs - I am going to have to send her back in again?? She can put the duster in one ear and out the other???

Patricia

Sue said...

LOL.. k that was too cute!

Billy said...

I am sending a hug your way and good vibes. You are such a wonderful mom and wife.

Lost Creek Soaps said...

Sue,

Thanks for your honestly. I wish more people were honest about how things really are.

Take care,

Suzanne