Friday, September 07, 2007

maybe next weekend...

Sorry I haven't been really good at up-dating. I have been trying really hard to find out the status of things. Our file was finally released from MOI after much pressure put on the director. It was released to immigration on Monday and when we got to immigration to apply for her passport there was conflicting info in her documents that has had to be changed. (the form I needed to get her out of MOI is the one causing her problem - go figure)

We are now hoping her passport will be applied for on Monday and we are told we should have it in hand by Wednesday...lol *I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT* Her Canadian visa will only take an hour to get, then I need a travel visa to travel through the U.S. with her, and that should take a day to get. So as slow as things are going there has been so slow and steady progress and I can't wait to get home to my Ty and Steve.

We have waited as long as we can to put off getting Ty into school so I wouldn't miss his first day of school, but now her starts on Monday and I will miss getting him off to school. It breaks my heart :-( I guess as a very involved mom never thought in a million years that I would have missed this very special milestone. I guess I can't be in 2 places at once!

This has been a long, hard fight and I will be so happy when it's OVER and I have my family all together under one roof.

Thanks for all your support I can't tell you how much it means to me and how much I need it!

Sue

3 comments:

Billy said...

You are constantly in my thoughts! I am sending big hugs your way for you and family. Hurry home with your precious angel.

Dave said...

Keep on trudging along! You are strong and you will make it. Take care and take your time.

Anonymous said...

Whoo hooo!!! I cannot wait for the HOMECOMING PHOTOS!!!! POST SOON!!!

YOU made my day today! And I guess you had a pretty good one too, eh ?

Patricia