Sunday, September 23, 2007

Where did the week go?

Wow this week seemed to go by so fast, and so much has happened.

Tamaya has really been adjusting well. We are still working on the sleep thing (her not letting me know she is up!) She is doing much better than what she was while we were in Haiti. She's not as aggressive anymore, she listens very well, and all in all she is loving life here and adjusting very well! Parenting a girl is sooooo different. I just have to tell her something once, she is calm, has an attention span, she is not a runner...lol Yeah I remember SO well the 2's with Ty and they were NOTHING like this..lol

Ty, Ty, Ty... what a little piece of work. As much as I love my son he can certainly get the best of me. I do really understand he is going through soooo much, but.... He has been mean to Tamaya, tells her constantly he doesn't like her that he will bring her back to Haiti, he hits/pushes her. And she just adores him so much, which is hard to watch. He has been bed wetting. He has been sneaking stuff and hiding the evidence (drank a can of cola, I found snack wrappers behind the couch and under the bed). It's going to take a whole lot more work and a whole lot of patience... but we will get through this with him. Thank goodness he is too cute and I am so committed to helping him out..lol

Steve is doing well. Yesterday morning he got out and enjoyed a few hours of hunting with a friend. He is enjoying his roll as a new dad. He has been awesome at helping out and all in all everything in regards to bonding with Tamaya is coming together. I don't know how I would do it all without him. As we speak he is out in the forest fake "hunting" with Ty. Ty has his bright orange hat on, and his water gun..lol Male bonding at it's best!!!

I am adjusting..lol My house is back in order, my laundry is caught up and I am in good spirits. Yesterday was my record hard day and it took everything not to pop a wig. A few days ago I had another bout of "whatever I had" I went to the hospital/clinic to get checked out. I probably brought a little parasite friend home and to make matters worst, I awoke with a major kink in my neck yesterday morning... but all in all everything is working out. I am feeling better, again.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sistah! LOVE YA!

Billy said...

Hope all is well. The children look so happy. Could you post a video soon of the both of them? That would really be awesome. Have a great day!