Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Some cute pics...

Tamaya decided to give one of Ty's little men a bath?!? Apparently she got quite comfy with her sippy cup in tow, sitting down having a blast... she wasn't having so much fun when she got caught though!!! :-) When I asked her what in the world she was doing she did the "instant arm over eyes, I am so in trouble... maybe she won't see me" things that she does so well.

What's up with kids and the water dish? I swear every daycare child plus my own have all have fun playing with it.

and the never ending roll of toilet paper?!?

speaking of toilet paper, my darling is doing VERY good. She is now starting to ask to go ;-) She usually has about one accident a day, but she has had some fully dry days too!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, what kid can resist water just sitting there?? I'd worry if they didn't play with it! Perhaps you just have to teach your dog to drink from the toilet?
And resist a toilet ROLL?? Come on! See how it gets longer and longer and looonnnggeerr....cool!
Have fun!

Patricia

Sue said...

I am sooooo having fun seeing her explore. She gets the "hairy eyeballs", but I am certainly laughing on the inside!!! :-) I would rather see her playing in dog dishes/toilet paper rolls any day then to be WAITING for her.

Anonymous said...

yep, this IS heaven...