Friday, April 27, 2007

Debbie downer post...

It's going to be a short post... I'm tired and GRUMPY and shouldn't be blogging because just thinking about everything gets me aggravated. Hopefully tomorrow I will be in my "CALM" waiting place and resume with my happy self..lol

In a nutshell I'm sick and tired. Sick and tired of all this waiting BS. I'm getting pretty agitated and grumpy. I JUST WANT HER HOME!!! Is that too much to ask???? Apparently I'm not screaming it out loud enough?!? It's getting old and I want my sanity and my life back. I want to focus on my family of 4 together and not this whole "maybe I will get news today? then 10 years go by (slight exaggeration) with no news, and no advancement.

So many things are going through my head... mainly the fact that every single day she is away from us is a day without her families special love. I know she is getting good care, but nothing compares to a mother hugs and kisses. Nothing compares to daddy playing with her or snuggling.

Anyways I'm going to stop here because I really don't want to "talk" about it anymore. It really SUCKS and I just want this whole mess to end.

No comments: