Friday, April 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!

Our big boy is 4 today... WOW!!!

He decided to dress himself in this lovely attire... notice the GREAT button job! :-)
YES!!! that sure is a pair of underwear on his head!!! I *think* they are clean... HAHAHA!!!

Ty scored big with a few cheques and some money!!! We decided we would pool all the money together and let him buy something "big" soooo tonight, after his birthday dinner date we are going to bring him shopping to buy a battery operated 3 wheeler. I can't wait to see his reaction!!!

We are heading out now, but thought I would post real quick!!!

p.s.. yes he did change his clothes into something more appropriate, I promise I would never bring him in public dressed like that...lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!! We love ya

2 comments:

Holly said...

A big Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!!! I've been looking for that store that sells the cool underware that doubles as a hat. LOL....Tell Ty to have a wonderful time tonight getting his new toy :)

Holly

Billy said...

Well, Happy Birthday Ty! I love the clothes you picked out. It is something my little boy would have worn also. Hope your day is so much fun. You have a wonderful mom and dad, I am sure you know that.

Can't wait for next year! You will be so much taller! Have a good weekend! Don't eat too much cake.