Monday, April 02, 2007

Overwhelmed...

Welllll... OH MY GOSH... the house is finally starting to get back to normal. It took me a couple days to feel better, a couple days to tidy up and re-organise and a couple days to catch up on laundry. Today we are going to watch some movies and I will fold my sticken laundry.

I don't think I have ever seen so much dirty laundry in my life. I had to strip all the beds, Steve and Ty's laundry for the week I was gone... my laundry for the week, plus Tamaya's laundry... Steve's Afghanistan laundry. No lie there must of been at least 15-20 loads that I have been plugging away at for the past couple days... now mind you there are a lot of blankets and comforters included in that... but it's not right. I can't wait to get everything back in order so I can get back to my "routine". You know the one that I do a bit everyday....lol

I still have my spring yard work to do and I am ashamed at how my back yard looks... but oh well it will wait until I get the inside of my shack taken care of! (One thing at a time Sue!!!)

Anywho, I need to get some breakfast into me and start today's laundry folding or I will have a nervous breakdown later for not doing it.

So if I don't blog for a few days all is well I'm just trying to work my way back to my clean house and I may even start my spring cleaning before Tamaya comes home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. so what was Ty and steve doing al the time you were gone? You need to teach one of them how to do laundry!!
When I have too much to do at once laundry-wise - I have been know to hit the laundromat and get it all done at once! Especially good for comforaters and blankets....one hour at the laundromat and it is all done!
Mind you, I don't think Chalk has a one does it?
Four more days till our trip - Yahoo!

Sue said...

Yeah, Steve is still in bad shape so all I asked of him was to make sure Ty was taken care of...lol. I'm pretty sure his injury will require surgery. Since I have been home he has done NOTHING but lay there. Sooooo as much as it sucks I do feel for him. I can't wait to have my wonderful, helpful hubby back, but for the time being I will continue to suck it up and occasionally bitch about it.. LOL

I actually had thought about going to the laundromat, but it would have been a pain too... I would have had to rent a moving truck to get it all there.. ;-)

Wow 4 more days. That is so exciting. Have a great time!!! Do you have family there? or is it purely leisure?

Sue

Anonymous said...

tons of family!! Basically all of my aunts and uncles and cousins are there - I only have one aunt and uncle in Canada so it is a real treat to be surrounded by family! I just wish I could speak german better but I make do. I am looking forward to showing Douby some real castles and caves and mountains.
I forgot Steve's back was so sore - i do hope he can get it better - you will need him once Tamaya comes home! Is he going to be on sick leave for a while longer then?

Dave said...

Hi Sue! 15+ loads of laundry?!?!?!? Yikes! You had better get going! I will catch up with you later... :-) Good to be back!

Holly said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. I hope it doesn't take too long for you to finish your laundry...that is also something I don't really care to do, I guess because it seems never ending!

Holly
(Mom to Wadner and Mia)