Saturday, March 31, 2007

Haitian cats...

Can you see the little boogers. I know the quality is less than par, but those were our little critter rat friends. Imagine... And my daughter plays in that area... man oh man! I guess I have to stop thinking about it... At least I didn't have a "face to face" encounter with them and they were always at least 5 feet away ;-)





I got a little update of Tamaya. She is doing well since I left, but her little "character" is out, she has learned how to manipulate to get what she wants and everyone there gives in to her fits. If she would scream for a toy the nannies would take the toy away from the other child to give to her. Also the older children would also give her the toys she would scream for... My little princess will have another thing coming when she realises that those behaviors are unacceptable here. She needs structure and rules. I had to put my foot down a few times and she did great... She knew her maman meant what she said and she was much more pleasant because of it!!!

Every time the electricity would come on, the children would scream hooray and throw their arms up in the air...lol Here is a picture from yesterday when the lights went on..lol


No comments: