Saturday, May 05, 2007

And another week passes by...

Another week has gone by without any advancement. Hmmmm?!?! It is sure to come soon, maybe next week..lol ;-) Maybe the week later, but either way, I do know she is going to be a part of our lives forever. I really miss her these days. I miss her smell, (well except when she needed a diaper change 'cause that is just plain ol' NASTY) I miss her giggle, he soft hair, her snuggles, I miss everything about her.

I have to admit that occasionally I get the "scared" holly molly feeling that I am actually going to be parenting 2 children. That my parenting will be brought to a whole different level. I am hoping Ty and Tamaya will give me a "honeymoon" period for at least a week while I find my way into a routine.

Well I better get ready, I am going shopping today and I am going all by myself!!! I am finally getting OUT of the house...Yippppeeeee What shall I buy?!?

Sue
feeling a little housebound

No comments: