Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fingers and toes crossed...

Our weekend was nice and relaxing. Our guests stayed an extra night so everyone decided to stay in on Sunday night, order pizza and rent a couple movies. I tried to convince everyone that we should all go to the drive-in, but they all though it was toooo cold... last year every time I made the decision to go it was either raining or the movies playing were not ones of interest. Someday.. maybe this summer at some point I WILL go!!!!

The kids trashed the place... so you know they had a GREAT time!!! It was nice for Ty to get to know my godson. It had been too long since we saw them last.

Sunday Steve and I got the house back in order, YUP you heard right, Steve actually helped. He is getting better, not even close to fully recovered but at least now he is helping out where he can. It makes such a huge difference to have some help.

Today was a nice productive day. I dropped Ty off at nursery school, went over to my girlfriends for coffee, came home folded my 2 loads of laundry and actually put them away. Went and picked up Ty from school and went to pick up Tamaya's bench. While I was there I was browsing the store and found a little treasure. They had a crib quilt with some of the same material as the set I bought for her bedding. It was one of those WOW things. Of course I couldn't leave it behind and purchased it to be an accessory for her bench. All of the dollies and toys I have accumulated in the bottom of her closet are now exactly where they belong.
We came back home unloaded the stuff and went out for lunch. I was going to bring Ty to the library but he was tooooo tired. Tomorrow is going to be another good "stop waiting" day

Her bedding/curtains.

Check out the PERFECT match, I love the fact that the material in the hearts are complimentary as well!

The bench, her dolly, teddy, new quilt and existing pillow.


The full view with the bench, shelf and mirror.

Now all we need is the baby. Hopefully tomorrow we will get the good news that we are OUT ;-) Our orphanage director has an appointment with the MOI guy tomorrow... so I'm asking all of my faithful friends, family members and readers to please cross your fingers, pray, or send positive vibes his way... it's been tooooo long and it's time for her to come and be with her loving family!!!

1 comment:

Nadia & Peter said...

Sue, that room is waaay too cute! It looks perfect - just waiting to be messed up by little hands exploring....! :-) i will definitely do all of the above regarding MOI tomorrow - one of these times it actually WILL HAPPEN!