Monday, May 28, 2007

Congratulations are in order...

My dear hubby came home with a commendation today. He has received the top Bbr (Corporal) of his regiment. The CMBG proficiency award is presented annually by the commander to those members of the brigade who exhibit the highest standards of leadership, dedication, and soldiering ability in their rank level in each unit.

Congrats honey! WE are very proud of you!





Today was another busy day... I had an oil change appointment, went out for lunch with Ty and my mom (she got in last night and stayed today to have some time with Ty (and I? right mom???) We went to a nursery to get some flowers for my planters, nothing seemed nice. We ended up seeing a fruit and veggie place that had some really nice hanging baskets so I took the lazy way of doing my planter this year! My little man helped a little.. Then was mesmerised by one of the older kids riding his bike up and down the street!!!





On the weekend I had found some little treasures at pier one.. (OH MY I could spend a small fortune in that store. I LOVED most of the stuff!) I was looking for something for Tamaya's shelf. I found that grass stuff and the vases I found at wal-mart. I really like it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, her shelf looks really cool - I hope those vases are made of plastic! But do you really expect her not to THROW stuff in her room?

Douby's bedroom is definitely a throwable zone...and a hockey playing one....LOL

Can't wait till you have to Tamaya-proof your home!! that will mean she is HOME!

Patricia