Tuesday, May 08, 2007

OK c'mon man...

My gosh, this anticipation and the lack of advancement on our file is getting the best of me. I feel it's so so close, it has to be. I feel I will get news any moment and it's driving me bonkers. I feel like a prisoner to this adoption and I can't wait to be set free and move on. I feel like I keep repeating myself... worry, get out of the funk, get back on track with a good attitude, wait... repeat.
My life has been on hold for soooo long! This is getting old and I may actually need therapy once she is home because of the shock I will endure from it actually happening..lol

My hubby is waiting wayyyyy to patiently which is a royal pain!!! I wish I could be more like him. His words of wisdom usually consist of " there is no use in stressing about it, there is nothing we can do" or " she will eventually get here" or " we did sign up for this" Man oh man oh man!!!

I feel like this blog has been a repeat of the same subject of "waiting" for far too long. I'm sick and tired of complaining and feeling anxious... I'm sick and tired of feeling bad that I feel these feelings. This is just sooo hard to deal with and I just wish it would just end already.

Maybe I just need a good cry, some more "self motivation-talk" and at least I'll be good for a few more days...

4 comments:

Holly said...

To tell you the truth, sometimes a good cry helps me. I guess everything is just bottled up inside and a good cry every once in a while seems to help let it all out and I can start fresh again.....at least for awhile :)

Thinking of you and your daughter.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Sue,
hang tough!!

Perhaps you need to take up karate or kickboxing - something where you get to release the pressure!!

Patricia

Anonymous said...

Sue,
hang tough!!

Perhaps you need to take up karate or kickboxing - something where you get to release the pressure!!

Patricia

Cheryl said...

Hi Sue,
I visit your blog from time to time, always hoping to find news that your baby daughter has arrived. I know that day will happen and can't wait to read about it.