Friday, May 04, 2007

BIG OL' THANKS...

I have made some pretty amazing friendships over the years with my dear adoption friends. It seems that every time I am having a bad waiting day someone seems to uplift me by a simply sending me a "thinking of you e-mail", I have never been made to feel bad when I'm having a near anxiety attack because of my non-patience... always MAJOR support and a pat on the back to say.. "It's OK and very normal to be frustrated"

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Ruth, Lisa, Holly, Nadia, Jamie, Patricia, Marcia, Linda and all of the AP group. Thank you for having taken time to give me a pat on the shoulder, a call, a e-mail & your friendship. You are truly an amazing bunch of people and I truly admire and appreciate our friendship.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are very welcome and I really appreciate you being here for me as well. I cannot thank you enough for the time you have taken to email me about things and those wonderful pictures you took of our little boy when you went to see your daughter. I too am so grateful for the friendships that I have made. Thanks for your support and being there for me too!!!

Holly