Saturday, May 19, 2007

My "stop waiting plan"...

To make my life fun again I've decided to make a list of a whole bunch of outdoors activities I would like to do with Ty. I'm thinking it would be cool to put all the ideas in a "hat" so he can pick a few at the beginning of the week and we can plan which days we will do what.

Help me out...k? :-)

So far I have;

the library
parks
kids zone (a kid play land thing)
ice cream
picnic
beach/pool
visit Stephanie. 'cause she has some pretty cool toys and make good coffee..lol
mini hike
buy and plant some flowers/veg just for him to care for
fishing

That's what I have so far.. if you can share fun activities you do with your little ones or have a suggestion it will be GREATLY appreciated! You can post your ideas in the comment section below... or if your one of my *SHY* readers you can e-mail me privately..lol

Hope your all having a great long weekend. We are enjoying a visit with some old friends (they are gone to bed... just in case you were wondering what I am doing blogging while we have house guests..lol)as well as taking it easy, Steve, Ty and I are probably going to go to the drive-in tomorrow night!

Nothing like friends coming over to give you the motivation to get the house done..lol.. Oh and my laundry is all folded and put away. It only took me 2 weeks to fold the 10 load mound. I think more people should say they are coming and maybe, just maybe, my laundry issues will be a thing of the past. Maybe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drive to PA to see the Waters family!!

Love, Corey

Anonymous said...

Drive to Timmins to see your friend Chris! lol

Anonymous said...

Sue- you guys are always welcomed here- maybe we should plan a BBQ thing with the hubby's as well, they can talk fishin'...and Yes- I will make the coffee :) I am addicted!!

Jodi Renshaw said...

My thoughts ...

A farm visit
A factory tour where something "cool" is being made
A canoe/boat ride
MAke Tie Dye T-shirts
Water Balloon "fight"
Join a Parade
Host a Mad Hatters Tea at your house :)

Love,
Jodi

Anonymous said...

go to the visitors centre at aecl - they have some cool stuff that ty might like - like the robot arms and the cloud chamber - if they are still open...

go fishing! even if you don't catch anything

put on a play

play baseball

climb a tree

go camping in your backyard

explore a part of the pembroke or petawawa on foot that you haven't been to normally

We have a great weekend of playing in the back yard (my stream is running now)and walking in the park and going to the beach....bliss or something like it.

Patricia

Sue said...

Corey... maybe not today(or the next few weeks..lol), but someday we will certainly have to meet!!!

Chris, looks like we will prob go this summer!!! So we will have to get together for sure!

S.F. Sounds like a great idea! Let me know when it's a good time for you guys and we'll make it happen!

Jodi & Patricia I LOVE your ideas. They have all made it on the fun list!!! I'm actually getting excited just thinking of some of them... I especially like the water balloon fight, tie dye t-shirts, exploring new places, camping in the backyard.. all a must!!!