Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lovely Sue day...




Yesterday I had such a nice day. I got a haircut, it was long overdue, I also got my eyebrows riped out... I mean waxed and enjoyed a day of shopping ALL ALONE.

I hit all my favorite stores in record time. No Ty demanding attention, no Steve giving me the "are you almost done yet" look. Just a day of looking at whatever I wanted to, for as long as I wanted :-) WOW, I'll have to go shopping unassisted more often. I *ALMOST* forgot what it felt like.

I went to a furniture store looking for my future bedroom suite. I found a couple that I liked, but I will continue in my search.

I went to a locals kids clothing store and bought Tamaya a couple summer outfits, bought Ty a nice shirt.

I also went to the country cupboard (a country knickknack place) I'm getting Tamaya a deacon's bench made for her bedroom that will also double as her toy-box. We designed it to match her bed frame.

I have dye in my hair and I'm sure my timer is just about to go off so I better get going before all my hair falls out or something ;-)

I leave you with my SNEAK...

Was someone playing with my camera?!? This morning I was uploading some pics and had a little bonus video...LOL



No comments: