Saturday, May 26, 2007

Changes...

I have been doing much better since my last post.

Thursday I was in much better spirits and woke up feeling refreshed and ready to wait some more...Ty and I hung out all day. We had a GREAT time. We did some shopping and bought some stuff for the "stop waiting plan". I got us some water balloons, a t-ball bat, a bird house to paint. My mom came up on Thursday evening and Friday we headed to Ottawa for the day, my little sister met us there. It was nice to have a nice girl day, we did a whole bunch of shopping and went out for a nice diner. We were going to go out to see a movie, but opted to rent one in our room instead. It was nice to spend some MUCH needed time away.

On the way home I had some time to think... I've decided to change the way I've been doing things, yet again. I've decided to unsubscribe to the adoption chat groups, until she is home. I feel like the less I know about the "rumours" or people coming out, the better it will be for my sanity. I have prearranged that when we are out of the ministry my adoption liaison will call me. That in itself has lessened the "hovering over the computer" and making my life easier instead of waiting.

I really can live without the stress and unnecessary anticipation. If that plan doesn't work... I'm going to disconnect the Internet (EXTREME MEASURES..LOL)

I have also decided that I will journal about our fun days!!! I have my camera in my purse and plan to photograph our fun activities ;-) I may only get to it every few days... but I'm sure you all understand!

No comments: