Friday, March 09, 2007

GREAT NEWS...

I have decided that the 20th will be my travel date to Haiti... After much thought and trying to figure everything out it is the week that makes the most sense and it has really just fallen together.

My travel partner is only able to go within the next 2 weeks due to other staff members at her work place already having booked that time off... I am unable to go until the 20th because of Ty's therapy.

Marijke is going back to the Netherlands April 4th and realistically I do not want to be at her house without her.

Ty's Birthday is April 13th and I will not go to Haiti that week and miss his b-day.

Steve goes back to work mid April and I would have to get a sitter for Ty if I was to go to Haiti for a week, while Steve is working.

Sooooooo.... after some thought and a totally on board, loving hubby I am going to go bond with my daughter from the 20th-27th, if she is ready to come back the 27th Yipppeeee, if not, but very close... I will stay an extra week. If she is not close, I will come home without her on the 27th. But because of my time spent with her she will know me and when she is totally ready I would just fly in and out the same day!!!

I'm getting pretty excited to know in just 11 days I will be in Haiti bonding with my sweetie... HOW COOL!!!!

No comments: