Monday, March 05, 2007

Tamaya's size...

I received an e-mail with all of Tamaya's measurements and weight. She is 35 inches and 25lbs... :-) This enabled me to compare her size to a few children I know and was able to determine all the clothes I have will either just fit, or she has grown out of it... Thankfully I have kept my receipt as well as the tags still on the clothes. The store will give me a credit towards replacements which is great!!!

SO ..... the great news is I get to do some more clothes shopping for her for "free"..lol. I have browsed the old navy site and found so many cute outfits that I can replace her "non-fitting" clothes with. I will buy her spring/summer wardrobe now and just dress it up for the rest of the winter... adding a sweater and tights to her little dresses. :-) I think I may even still have a couple pairs of Ty's too small jeans that could be unisex that she can wear with a nice girlie shirt until spring comes along.

I got my house back in order today which feels PRETTY great. I always feel much better when it is tidy. I feel like I have time to play because my chores are done.

Steve made his famous spaghetti sauce today. Yum, Yum! All those little things that I missed I am appreciating so much. I am not a cook. I make supper only because I have to, I have a few dishes that I make that are really good, but... there is no love when it comes to cuisine. I rather take something out of a box and plop it in the oven. Steve on the other hand enjoys making meals and gets passionate about what he makes, he uses different spices and "kicks it up a notch".

We had such a great day today. Tomorrow Steve goes back to work for the next few mornings then he will be off until mid April. I love just having him here and enjoying our time.

Our adjustment has been REALLY nice. Today was a "perfect" day. We were all in good spirits and spent most of the day just hanging out, playing on the computer, talking and just being together. Tonight we had a few games of pop up pirate as a family. It was really cool to see Steve jump..lol!

No comments: