Thursday, March 08, 2007

I realised I had not been on blogging.. it's like I have to share computer time or something..lol

Having Steve home is really nice. We are really getting into the groove of our regular routine. He is off now, which is nice. He went to a doctors appointment yesterday and they did x-rays on his back. He has a slipped disk and it's pinching a nerve in his leg. He starts physiotherapy tomorrow. He will give that a shot, but I think he needs a chiropractor.

I find I tend to procrastinate more when he around, but it has been nice to just sit around with him and really do nothing. We have enjoyed playing some computer games together. We had a bunch of free trial games on our laptop that I didn't know we had. What a piss off. They only give an hour trial and a couple times in the midst of a game, or right at the end of a level it would stop... NOT RIGHT!!! :-) *almost* made me want to buy the full version..lol

I had a hard adoption waiting day today. I kept on thinking of different scenario's and of course fear came into play. I do just have to believe and know that it's coming. Of course when I get consumed by the "unknowns" of when she is coming home I tend to obsess about it and everything around me seems to annoy me. I get antsy and really what will that give me?.. NOTHING. It won't make her come home any faster and in the end it's a wasted day, a waste of energy. The nice thing about life is I get to shake it off and try again and I guess considering my feelings used to be a daily occurrence one day is not all that bad! I am at the last step of her adoption... I just have to be grateful and not worry about the details because in the end they really don't matter. Her homecoming and being a part of our family is the only things that I should have on my mind in regard to the adoption!

No comments: