Monday, March 19, 2007

IQ test...

Last night was a fun night for Steve and I... it was a battle of the sexes and intelligence. A test the nation IQ test was conducted and was pretty cool. Steve and I did paper and pen testing, but they do have the test on-line. CLICK HERE to see how you fare out. I would love for you to comment your score :-)

Last night both Steve and I were of "average" intelligence which I kind of figured..lol. But *I* did score a few points higher then him. :-) However this morning when I took the test again, knowing the answers I was above average..lol.. I think I prefer that!!! :-) even if it's all in my head. I know for certain I have a few readers that will certainly naturally come in above average!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey! Ok that was just way to much for my brain this morning! lol And my goodness you don't have much time for the answers.lol I don't think i've exercised my brain in awhile apparantly!

Anonymous said...

not going to try the IQ test since my brain is fuzzy with cold...
but did want to wish you a very safe, happy trip with my fingers and toes crossed that you have an extra bundle to schlep home at the end of it!!!!
And make sure you buy a phone card in Haiti since calls home are soo expensive from there - I spent about $600 during my week there getting Douby....

Have fun!!!

Patricia

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie!!
Wanted to wish you a very happy, SAFE trip and here's to hoping you come back with something extra..and no..I don't mean anything nasty or bad..LOL
Good luck adn I look forward to hearing from you either through blog or when you get back.
Big hugs!!
By the way..I did that IQ test...very interesting.

Sylvie_M

Annabel said...

Mine was 122. Not bad... I thought it might be a little higher... but oh well.