Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What a wonderful life...

I have been having GREAT days... I'm still in awwww with my new found relationship with Ty. He is no longer feeling the need to lash out and has been perfect. I can't even begin to explain how much *WE* have changed. I am REALLY having fun and loving being his mom again. The therapy was EXACLY what we needed. I am so grateful that this course is available in our little area. I will take some time when I actually have a chance and write a post of the specific things we have done... or find a website with the info...lol.

Steve and I have been hanging out. He is still very sore and I really wish I could take his pain away so he can help around here..lol He doesn't think it's funny though because he is getting tired of it and has guilty feelings about not being to be more active with us... but we do understand and he has been helpful in many ways, just not physically.

I haven't started packing, but I have starting putting thing together to make my packing easier. I am hoping I can find some of those space saver bags to pack some of the clothes donations I have. I also have to pack for Tamaya as thought she will be coming home, but I am hoping it will fit in my carry on. I'm going to bring a size 2 pair of jeans I have for her and if the suckers are too small I will roll em up and make Capri's with them.. worst case scenario if they are super small I will change her into her size 3 p.j.'s for the Canadian cold? I've decided I will wait to return her clothes, just in case they do fit.

Steve is loaning me his MP3 player and has we have been busy finding good tunes. Man oh man... what a job. My hubby has the most interesting taste in music. From Kenny Rogers, to his way to hard metal, (I call it his Devil music) to Air supply, and the police... LOL :-) Whatever works I guess!

I also found out that there is a mission team going to the orphanage at the end of our stay. We may actually stay with them at the hotel the night before leaving. Also, if I stay an extra week I will have the choice to join the team in some activities they have planned. So that's a cool bonus. There are many things I would love to experience in Haiti, but I would never go alone, but with the team I would feel much safer :-)

I better get my butt in gear before another day slips by me without much accomplished!!!! My head is spinning with all this excitement and I end up wasting my day in awwww..lol

No comments: