Saturday, March 24, 2007

safe and sound

I just wanted to write a quick message to let everyone know everything is GREAT. My daughter is so beautiful and everything and more than I expected. I am still unsure of whether she is coming home with me.. we still haven't received any news on advancement.

Tomorrow we are going to visit her birthmom's home as well as her 7 sibblings up in the mountains. This experience is so surreal and I am having such a wonderful time :-)

Until next time,

Sue ( a momma in awwwww of her baby!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie!!!
I am SOOO happy that you are getting this opportunity with her. Hopefully it all works the way you want it to.
Love and hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just sent you email but then figured I should check here...I heard there was a problem with the MOI that should have been corrected as of yesterday (Monday). HOpe you can stay the second week and bring home baby.

Jamie

Nadia & Peter said...

Hey Sue!
Glad to hear everything is going well! Can't wait to hear you're back safe and sound -- and hope you can bring back your princess!!
thinking about you lots,
love Nadia