Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Allo...

Things have been going great ;-) I didn't realise I didn't blog for so long.. 2 whole days...lol

I finally feel like me again. I feel rested, on top of things. Not addicted to finding news about what is going on in the "adoption" world. I'm happy that my hubby is coming home soon, that my baby is on route and that I have nothing in the world to stress about right now.

I have had a few issues with Ty. But they were minor. I have managed to get my house back in order and have caught up on laundry. Yesterday was a day of running around and today I haven't stopped. I have yet to write my schedule, but I have been checking out the flylady.net site and it has all kind of cool tips for keeping a clean house. I generally don't have a house keeping problem, however my daily routine has changed so much that I think spreading out my "jobs" will make life easier.

I received an adoption update. I guess I must of misunderstood how this next step worked. I was told I would be in the ministry of interior a week after I was signed out of court. I was informed that they got Tamaya's adoption degree from the archives and I am going to assume this means we are now on our way to go into the ministry? On the up-date e-mail this seemed to be good news so I guess I'm going to go with that and think it's great..lol..

I did e-mail back and ask from more clarification and what we are looking at in terms of time-line. I'm obviously very aware of "Haitian" time lines and how they NEVER ever go as planned, but I am looking to have a better clue. I keep looking at the calendar thinking "oh that would be a good time for her to come home" Best case scenario she and Steve will be home neck and neck and we will have the time he has off (a month and a half) together as a family. If not, I will have to do some convincing for Steve to take some parental leave :-) (right honey..lol.)

My hubby is coming home in 3 weeks and 1 day. It's so nice to be able to finally see the light at the end of my 2 stressers... :-) :-) Now that the end is so near I am starting to actually think about everything and what that will entail. I can't wait to get Tamaya home, but I am getting nervous about being a mommy to 2. I am really expecting Ty to have some BIG issues about her joining our family.

Well I'm going to get my kiester parked in front of the tube for some mind numbing TV!

A bientot mes amis!

2 comments:

Dave said...

You know... Things sometimes get complicated but I know that they finally work out... And they will no doubt work out for you as well! :-)

Sue said...

Thank Dave, Yuppers, "everything's going to be alright" (In the voice of the famous Eeyore..lol)

When life gets complicated and things finally start to "work out" we tend to come out of it stronger and more experienced.

I have no doubt that we're going to be OK and it will eventually work out well! Thanks for the reminder, it gave me a sense of peace in my heart! :-)

Sue