Friday, February 02, 2007

Therapy Fridays...

Today is the day we finally start. Between snow storms and them cutting the group in 2 I finally start the trauma program today :-) I woke up before my alarm.. the clock was still at the right time... maybe it has auto corrected itself??? My crank clock no longer cranks, which I found quite amusing before bed last night... What in the world is it with me and gosh darn clocks???

I'm excited to see what the program will entail. It's a series of different part. The 1st 6 sessions are in class. The the others portions will be more geared to Ty specifically, then to the "intense" therapy portion.

I will certainly update when we get back. I don't know if I am more excited about it finally starting or if I am just to excited to finally be in a group of adults and Ty be in free daycare.. :-) Hmmmm maybe that was a sign that I need a life..

I have been missing working outside the home lately. Once Ty is in school full-time in the September if I feel like Tamaya is well adjusted I may go outside the home to work. I really miss the social interaction.. but we will see... I may put that on hold and wait until she is in school. I still can believe how fast time has gone by since Ty has been home and that we are actually almost at "school time" with him...

I best get my kiester in gear.. I would hate to be late, because I am more than famous for that.. right Steve. :-P

No comments: