Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thank you Memere and Pepere...



My grand-parents sent over a Valentine for Ty with my parents. Ty got a nice sweater (the one he is wearing in the picture), a spider man chocolate valentine, some stickers & a card with money so we can go for a dinner date at McDonald's... Merci Memere et Pepere. De: Ty!
Ty's Super, duper good kid page is filling up. He has earned a whole bunch of stickers for being so great.
We got quite a bit of snow yesterday. I'm sure when Steve hears this he will be thrilled!!! So... today I have to get out and shovel the 6 feet.. Oh, I mean 6 inches..lol. I will take advantage of this and bring Ty sliding out in the back yard. He NEEDS to waste some energy! He is too happy to have his grand-parents and tante Lynn over and has been quite energetic since they walked in the door..lol

1 comment:

Dave said...

Grandparents.... Always there when you need them! :-)