Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's a beautiful day outside...

My Ty is tooo amazing. This morning he looked outside the window and said "Maman, It's a beautiful day outside." Too cute!

It's one of those nice snowy days. The snowflakes are big and slowly falling to the ground. (Honey.. guess what?.. It's snowing out..lol)


MY dear hubby has been obsessed with "did it snow" and "how much snow has fallen". He is really looking forward to going snowmobiling when he gets home. :-)


Last year we splurged and got him his dream snowmobile. We now have 2 sleds and were supposed to enjoy going for family rides..lol. Well apparently I am not too in love with going.


Last year I decided to go for a little boot with my girlfriend (My fearless girlfriend) I was going at least 30-40 km per hour which seemed pretty darn fast to me. Then she decided to go up a little snowbank. She took it slow and almost got stuck. So I thought.."hmmm.. if she is going slow and getting stuck, I will take it fast to avoid getting stuck there" Well... I gave the sled a lot of gas and gave it my all... I went up the bank alright.. I got some good air and apparently your supposed to hold on when you do that... because off I went flying. I guess it could of been worst. Oh wait, it was!!! Steve and his buddy Bob were across the street looking on and were talking about whether I would take the jump...(I was unaware that it was even a "jump") Bob said oh I think she is.. Steve.. nahhh she won't and off I went. So... I guess I looked pretty funny, I was embarrassed and my ribs were hurting so bad the first couple minutes that I thought I may have broke something. So ever since my first "incident" I have been a chicken with the sled and I take my time... even to the point when I see a little bitty bank, I am so afraid and get off the sled and get someone else to go over it for me. Steve's famous line is just never let go... just hold on tight!!!


Steve and Ty last year on his machine!

My beautiful body launcher...

p.s. Steve this was just a post to make you even more homesick ;-).. Oh and for making fun of my spelling mistake..lol.. We miss you babe and can't wait to see you on your sled enjoying being home! 18 days!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha rub it in. You think its funny eh! Yes I'm getting the urge to go sledding. But the joke will be on you when I'm out all the time..
Love your hubby xoxo

Sue said...

Hahaha!!! I love ya babe ;-)