Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentine...

I don't have my Valentine with me this year. It is not the first and it surely will not be the last. However, I thought this post could honor my wonderful hubby even from afar.

This cute little monkey was a gift from Steve a couple years ago for Valentines day!!! Yup Steve thought it was funny to take a picture of it with a drink :-) This picture reminds me of such great memories we have formed throughout the years!




100 things I love about Steve...

1. He is a beautiful person inside and out

2. He is funny

3. He would do anything to try and make me happy

4. He is a super, duper dad

5. He is respectful

6. He is shy

7. He loves his family

8. He helps out

9. He is a good provider

10. He eventually gives in..lol ;-)

11. He is a loyal and true friend

12. He makes me happy

13. He pretends he doesn't know how to do things to get out of them

14. He is very even keyed

15. He is Ty's Super Hewo... and mine too!!!

16. He is a great cook

17. He does dishes

18. He does laundry

19. He is "romantic" in his own corky way, but I LOVE IT!

20. He is full of surprises

21. He is attentive to my needs

22. He is child like

23. He is serious

24. He is an outdoors man

25. He is confident

26. He love me

27. He is passionate about his work

28. He is a great provider

29. He loves his dog.. especially during commercials :-)

30. He startles me... just to make sure my heart is still healthy

31. He's a great kisser

32. He makes me feel special

33. He has always supported me in my decisions

34. He will defend me

35. He loves snow way to much

36. He loves his hunk of junk truck and is very proud of it

37. He doesn't like change, but will step out of the box to make us happy

38. He leaves his work at work

39. He got a tattoo of our sons name on his arm

40. He makes me relax

41. He thinks he is still 20..lol

42. He is big and balding (cute, cute, cute!)

43. He is quiet

44. He is genuine

45. He is faithful

46. He is intelligent

47. He is strong

48. He does yard work!!!

49. He is my prince charming

50. He always buys me my favorite chocolate and a card on every special occasion from the pharmacy ;-)

51. He encourages my independence

52. He doesn't argue

53. He is protective of me

54. He is a procrastinator at home... (even more than me!)

55. He is an active dad with Ty

56. He agrees with me on parenting

57. He does not allow our son to disrespect me

58. He has the best laugh

59. He is mischievous

60. He has the cutest butt

61. He has very strong feeling about his facial hair... it might be love?

62. He leaves me love notes

63. He tries to get me drunk to try and take advantage of me..lol

64. He gives me compliments when I hint I need one..lol

65. Am I at 100 yet?, he is gentle


66. He is one of a kind


67. Life is never boring or dull when he is around


68. He makes great spaghetti sauce :-)


69. He is a hard worker


70. He lives his life one day at a time


71. He is stress free


72. He smells goooooood, I miss his smell


73. He hugs me just for the fun of it


74. He is NEVER late for anything... always too early

75. He tell me he loves me everyday


76. He trusts me to make good decisions for our family


77. He is willing to compromise


78. He always tries to make it better


79. When he lies/fibs he has a twinkle in his eye that gives him away


80. He is happy


81. He has a dry and sarcastic humour


82. He think he's cool..lol


83. His smile is contagious


84. He pretends to like my cooking..lol


85. He is original ;-)


86. He likes going to wal-mart ;-)


87. He enjoys going for nice long drives for nothing


88. He is thoughtful


89. He has a GREAT heart


90. He has great values and morals


91. He is a great bizzer (gentle rubbing with the top of his fingers on my back)


92. Everyone that knows him like him


93. He is content with life


94. He has a great shoulder to cry on


95. He makes me feel special


96. He does things just to annoy me.. just 'cause he loves me!!!..lol


97. He will kiss and make up because he doesn't like when I am mad at him


98. He is without a shadow of a doubt the BEST man for me


99. My life with him is fantastic & I couldn't ask for better


100. He puts up with me..lol





I miss you my love! Valentines day sucks without you! It would have been nice to get some chocolate and a card from the pharmacy!!!.. and have a nice dinner for 2 tonight (Oh wait a sec.. it will be.. just me and Ty...lol) You owe me a "romantic" night when you get home for missing out on this one. only 2 weeks left babe!!! Only 2 weeks and I will get to hold you and tell you 500 times a day how much I love you and how much I missed you. I am really proud and thankful to have you in my life. You are the best hubby in the world. I am truly blessed and thankful that you are my man and I get to spend the rest of my life with such an awesome, gorgeous, good smelling man... (ect, ect 100 other things!) Thank you for all that you are!!! I love you and miss you....xoxoxoxo MUAHHHH! Happy Valentines day!


p.s. Your call made my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes that last one is the most important one of all....
Someday I hope to meet a man that I can say all those things about too.

Happy Valentine's Day to the three of you!

Sue said...

Patricia,
Happy valentines day to you and Douby :-)

It was so funny.. Steve called when I was making my list of things I love about him.. and we joked about it, he then said "ya.. I'd like to see you write that list when I have been home a couple weeks and you are annoyed with me"... LOL