Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tickets booked...

I have decided to go ahead and pre-book my flight with an executive flexible ticket. For an extra $200, we will have a comfy first class seat for the 4 hour plan ride from Montreal to Haiti and back!

I have booked for the 13-20th of March direct from Canada to Haiti for a full week. :-) I still have no news, but realistically if I wait until the last, last minute there is a chance that there will be no seats available at all. If by the 13th we have no news I will re-schedule for the next week and so on, and if by chance she is ready before... I will wait.. but at least it will be my decision to do so! This will give us 2 weeks together as a family. My in class trauma therapy will be done. And even if I chose to go until she is ready to fly home I have a flexible ticket to do so!

If for some reason we need to reschedule the flight for the week later, her arrival date will be the same as Ty's... imagine that!!! The same homecoming dates!

I feel much better about having a time-line.. a count down and even thought I know it may change.. I at least have the peace of mind now that I need to get ready to travel in 17 days !!! It's nice to see everything come together and now I will see it happen right before my eyes. I can relax and not worry about that detail.. :-) and worst case scenario, my count downs will only be for 7 days until the next flight :-)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hey all the best okay? Take care! It sounds like things are really starting to work out!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!