Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ty's super, duper good kid page!!!

During our stay at my parents house, my dad would always tell Ty "your being so good... let me take your picture." Ty has really taken to this and has been constantly asking me to take his picture so he can see himself be good :-) Of course I have also used this method when he is being "silly" and he says "no mom, don't take my picture" and *usually* he will change his attitude pretty quickly. Here are some pictures of Ty being good!!!

He found his ski-doo hat daddy bought for him... thank goodness because the other hat he has is wayyyy to small and although this one is a little big it at least fits his head

I'm amazed at how intelligent he is. Yesterday after his bath while I was creaming him, he noticed a couple cream containers. When he was potty training a couple years back I had put stickers in the container. He asked me to see inside. He said "mom, where did the stickers go?" I asked him if he would like to have another sticker page and we worked on it this morning. He has already earned 2!!!!He wanted me to take a picture of his watch!

Picture of being a soldier!
Blurry, but tooooo cute!


No comments: