Tuesday, November 07, 2006

11 days...

OH MAN!!! I had typed a longggg post this morning and I lost it. I had minimized it because I got busy and had to bring Ty to nursery school. went to get a few things in town and came home to my computer being shut off. My darn cat lays down on my laptop keyboard because he likes the heat and I assume he powered the computer off and it lost the darn post. (almost sounds like one of those the dog ate my homework deals..Hahaha.. and come to think of it that would have been a great one, "the cat powered off my computer.. can I have a extension?"

I got 2 invitation to get out tonight... I was invited to a stitch and grump. I think you need to knit..lol..and well I have in the past, but have no clue now. My girlfriend will have to show me before I go to a gathering, but I'm sure it would be a good pass-time. And was also invited to dinner and a movie. My girl friends and I went to see Saw III, when I we got to the theatre I realised there wasn't many choices and I am not a horror movie type person. I really prefer comedies and romances.. It wasn't really scary just VERY GORY and weird. I know Steve would of loved it.. it was a man flick.. a sick man flick..hahaha.

I also wanted to mention something that came to light when one of my readers made a supportive comment. I realised that most of my readers that don't get the "everyday life of Sue" may misinterpret some of my posts. So just to clarify; I have not been doing the countdown with Ty about daddy coming home. I really didn't want to cause him any extra stress. My plan is to either let him know on the way to the airport or once we get in tell him we are waiting for someone special and wait to see his reaction when he sees his daddy.

Also our problems with Ty and his meltdowns have been on-going for the past year and a half. I know you all get the high and lows of my life here on the blog because frankly that's the interesting stuff :-) but even when I am stress free these are daily occurrences, however, this was the 1st time I went into detail about what a hard moment with Ty was.

I am so tired..
good night!!!

No comments: