Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Whoa...

What a day. I feel like I was lazy for the best part of the morning, but I sure made up for that. I have now officially started Tamaya's room. What a job. The room used to be Ty's and there was a tool belt border. I took that off!!!, and he had peeled most of the paint off and took a hammer to the wall. The prep work took me most of the afternoon. Then I had to sand the putty job We put the closet organiser in her closet. Put her clothes in it. I have all the dolls and stuff I collected for her over the past year in the closet too. There was stuff in the bins in her closet that I forgot I even had. Because it was the "spare room" junk accumulated and now I have a million things to find room for.
I have started painting the room and everything needed to be painted... the trims, baseboards, the closet door and the door. The off white I chose really looked awful next to the crisp white that was there so I had no choice. I only have the second coat of the green left to do then I will be off to bed. Tomorrow Steve can put the bed together and hopefully he will buy the material to put up the chair rail. I can't wait until it's done so I can see the finished product.
Better yet. I can't wait until she is home so I can see her sleeping in her room :-)

No comments: